Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mount And Blade Pl Chomikuj 18" RIMS ON 1990 CADILLAC SEVILLE Maintance Questions?

18" RIMS ON 1990 CADILLAC SEVILLE maintance questions? - mount and blade pl chomikuj

Well, I bought 18 "rims for my 1990 Cadillac Seville are" 357 Alloy Limited "leaves aka choppaz. I am sure that my car runs properlly treated as a toy, and I wondered what I must because I have become more wheels replace my car, I tried with 20, but luckly when he ordered the borders of the company called people to leave and said he knew not recommend that move and told me, are reducing the size of 18 "I, the wheels already mounted and balanced, and came with custom blocks. I do not want the wheels on my car and go to hell, I asked myself that that is what I get in my car for the tire dealer? questions directed at dealers (yes, I know that it will be expensive to replace than done, but to beliEva got what) you pay for

Here's a picture tire http://www.rimgod.com/customwheelworks/i ...

And a picture of my beautiful baby Lac-http: / / www.cardomain.com / member_pages / sh ...

1 comment:

Nate H said...

Cycling increased size and weight is very hard on the brakes. You may only need a service, they (the pads and rotors), most often because they have to work hard to stop these huge wheels. I do not think 20-inch wheels, which fit for the car.

Post a Comment