Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Advantage Of Having A Standard Anatomical Position Does The ShareBuilder $4 Trade Count As A Contribution To A Roth IRA?

Does the ShareBuilder $4 trade count as a contribution to a Roth IRA? - the advantage of having a standard anatomical position

Does that count buy Sharebuilder $ 4 contribution to a Roth IRA? I'm over the AGI that allows Roth contributions, but recently transferred to my Sharebuilder Roth, so I had more flexibility in investment. Will I be penalized by the IRS to pay up to $ 4 per trade (if it is) to contribute, because I can not afford to Roth now? I appreciate your level and every advantage that the contributions, which we do not pay and only $ 4/buy prevent automatic posting costs (and) related penalty.

1 comment:

Sergio said...

Transaction fees or commissions for the purchase and sale are not counted as a contribution to your IRA. Even if you bring any new funds in your IRA, they are good. The money is there now consists of contributions from previous years and is licensed to do what you want. Buy and sell in your IRA is good because the Commission of the money was $ 4, which is already there. I hope that helps! And do not invest the happiness to be able to, hehehe! :)

Post a Comment