Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fibroid Tumors On Bottom Of Feet Anyone Else Being Treated For Depression While Pregnant?

Anyone else being treated for depression while pregnant? - fibroid tumors on bottom of feet

I am 26 weeks and I went to the doctor this morning. I had a rough pregnancy so far. I have a fibroid that is almost as big as my baby and I seem to have twins, but one is my son and the other is a tumor. The tumor is getting on my nerves caused scyatiica found. ) (Severe pain in the legs and burning has occasionally used. The last two weeks, is a constant. Now struggling to get everything. The bathroom is a chore. I achieved my goal and I am sad because I care about my family problems to have. The doctor and we decided that we will take the child as soon as we know we can. Our son is still healthy, but stress that I know so much about the concerns of Dr. I cry in the shower to have to hide the grief. My husband makes me cry in his arms and he is a great support and concern. They put me on Prozac to help me now? Has anyone else taken this during pregnancy and they can help? In fear, sad but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment