Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hodgkinsons I'm Fifteen And My Dad's Dying Of (cancer) Non-hodgkinsons Lymphoma?

I'm fifteen and my dad's dying of (cancer) non-hodgkinsons lymphoma? - hodgkinsons

But I'm in mourning.
I do not suffer.
Why do not touch me?
The only answer I have is that everything you contributed to my life is money. We have always had a terrible relationship.
My mother had breast cancer this time last year and had a mistectomy it is now well. Besides, I know if my mother was dying, I just want, I'll kill myself. Horribles is thinking. Am I just fk'd above.

1 comment:

palmyraf... said...

Whether you know that you did your father more than money. He gave you life. And if you do not mind, it is still your father. How does it feel for him, the anger, no pain. Until you manage your anger that will never be able to file a complaint. I suggest you go through problems with your father now, while he is still alive. It is too late after his death and did not want to spend the rest of the game of life, "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda.

Post a Comment