Friday, November 13, 2009

Used Kitchenaid For Sale Kitchenaid Food Processor - Blade Removal Difficult?

Kitchenaid Food Processor - Blade removal difficult? - used kitchenaid for sale

I received a treatment is rarely used Kitchenaid food recently - looks like new - very well. Almost 12 years.

Problem: The main, large distances of the leaves is very difficult.
I had to put on the floor, and pull and get the transition to this matter.
Almost no impact on the attractiveness of this matter.
This will be a problem by removing the plate requires the removal of the first sheet.

This is a plastic-plastic compound (material such as plastic)
The blade (plastic body / steel blade), slip on the plastic rod.

I tried WD40 and a silicone lubricant, after trying to deposit thin (axis), too aggressive.

- Take your KitchenAid?
- How did you (or, like me) to solve this problem?

I got this holiday season without having had the processor, but the other night, I cut and added to a mixture of cinnamon / sugar mixture, a cookie-nut palm (filled pastries). Of course I had to lift the entire unit to dump the mixture out.

Very good tool, but. . .
Thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment